Thursday, February 14, 2008

Team Evotri Video

My video has now been posted!

Please click here to view it directly on the YouTube website. If you have a YouTube account, comments and ratings may be left there. If you don't, feel free to comment here. Of course, comments are welcome in both places :-)

The top-10 entries will be announced on Monday, February 18th, on the Team Evotri website along with instructions on how to vote for your favorite contestant. If I'm one of the 10 lucky folks, I'll be sure to let you know.

So for now, thanks for watching and good luck to everyone else who applied. Happy Valentine's Day!!

14 comments:

Robert said...

Hello Shirley,
I met you at the DeLeon Springs Half Marathon. I took your picture with James/Jim Reed. Great, video! Best of Luck on your endeavor to be part of Team Evotri!

Cliff said...

Shirley,

That's an awesome video. If you need to vote to make it in the team, don't afraid to ask =D.

akshaye said...

The video turned out great. Good luck with getting on the team!

Susan said...

Excellent! I know you won't even need any luck. You got it!

MarathonChris said...

Great video!!! What an inspiration :-)

Hope you make the team!

Ellie Hamilton said...

I LOVE IT!! You can bet I'm gonna go vote for you!!

And I *LOVED* meeting up with you today!!

fanatix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShirleyPerly said...

Thanks Everyone for your support!

Whatever happens it was a lot of fun creating the video. I've met a lot of wonderful people in the past few years too, probably have more friends now than I ever have too :-)

BreeWee said...

Ya go get em! That is so cute!

peter said...

It's never too late to try. Amen (sez he who finally started at age 48). Go get 'em Shirley, you wear me out thinking about how busy you keep! You have my vote!

Annette said...

Awesome video Shirley!! What an inspiration you are!

IrishBlue said...

How cool. Good luck making the team! We're all pulling for you.
mz

skoshi said...

Shirley, as soon as I read your blog about Team Evotri, I knew you were a perfect fit. Now that I've seen the video and learned more about you, I find that even more to be true.
You deserve, more than anyone else I know, to be on the team and you certainly have my vote.

TJ said...

Great video Shirley.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.