Monday, February 18, 2008

I made it to Round One!


Friends, the list of top 10 videos for Team Evotri has been posted and mine is one of them!

To vote for me, you must send an email to vote@evotri.com and simply put my name in the subject line. The body of the message will NOT be read. Clicking vote@evotri.com will launch your mail program (if you have one designated in your web browser preferences) with the subject line pre-filled out with my name. Only one vote per person, multiple votes from the same email address will not be counted. All 10 videos in round one, along with voting criteria, may be found here. I encourage you to take a look and decide for yourself whether you think I deserve your vote.

Note that there are actually 3 rounds of voting for the Team Evotri contest. Round one voting will run from today, Monday, 2/18/08 to Wednesday, 2/20/08 (11:59PM PST), and will determine the top 7 videos. Round two voting begins Thursday, 2/21/08 and runs through Saturday, 2/23/08, to determine the final 4. Next week, the final 4 will go head to head in the final round of voting from Monday, 2/25/08 to Friday, 2/29/08.

Could they have made it any more complex?

Well, I guess it's fitting. We wouldn't want this to be a quicky popularity contest, would we? No, we want someone who can not only create cool videos but can get people motivated to vote up to 3 times. Either that or someone who knows how to spam well ;-)

Thank you for your support and stay tuned for Thursday!

9 comments:

Jade Lady said...

Congrats on making it to the top 10. You know you have my vote!

akshaye said...

Congrats! I saw your name when I was checking out the site this afternoon. Good luck with the vote.

Petraruns said...

Done! No contest, honey - you're a star in the making!

Susan said...

I did it! Congrats!!!!! :)

Tri to Be Funny said...

You rock and so does your video! Hard to believe we had to cram it all in 3:00min! Next time, I want to do a full-length documentary :-)

ShirleyPerly said...

Thanks everyone! It was tough to cram everything into a 3-min video. If I had extra time, I would have created bloopers video too ;-)

PLANET3RRY said...

NOW ON DVD: SHIRLEY PRATT'S BLOOPER VIDEO. See Shirley mess up her lines, run into cars, trip over the finish line and many more hilarious antics that we can't show here.

Also, if you act now, you'll receive not one video but TWO videos!!! That's right, you'll have one video for your own personal enjoyment and one to give as a gift for that anniversary, birthday, or just a "I was thinking of you" occasion"

Just send your payment of $19.95 to shirleyprattisthewinner.com. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.


Voted!

ShirleyPerly said...

Ow, ow, ow! Terry, you made me laugh so hard my ribs are hurting!!

Runner's Anonymous said...

Your vote on it's way. Best of luck!