| 1.2 mi Swim (AG rank) | 48:17 (8/17) |
| T1 | 7:08 |
| 56? mi Bike (AG rank) | 2:45:38 (5/17) |
| T2 | 2:49 |
| 13.1 mi Run (AG rank) | 2:02:27 (2/17) |
| Total Race Time (AG rank) | 5:46:20 (5/17) |
I'll get a full race report posted in a day or so. Dave and I are spending an extra day in Miami celebrating my 46th birthday!!

13 comments:
Congratulations! Well done! I can't wait for the report!
And Happy Birthday!
Fantastic job!!! Congrats on a great race - and have a great birthday! Happy 46th :-)
WOW WOW! Great job!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your time in Miami!
Those are great times. Excellent job!! Happy Birthday.
WOW! WOW! WOW! Well done! What a record! Amazing girl! And a really happy happy birthday - what a way to celebrate!
WAY TO GO!!!!!
A very happy birthday indeed!!!
Way to go! Looks like you are in SUPER shape heading into your marathon!!!
Happy Birthday-enjoy the zoo...
Outstanding performance, especially on the swim!
Happy belated birthday.
very nice! awesome race!!
looking forward to the report.
enjoy your birthday - Happy Birthday - and awesome race!
Sorry to but in on your birthday post...seemed nicer than butting in on your awesome triathlon post...but I see you did the Olathe marathon which is near where I live. Just wondering what you thought of it since I'm considering it myself.
Happy Belated Birthday!
Happy Birthday to you, I see that we are both Scorpio!!!!!!!
Congrats for your Miami Man!!
sincere-lee
lizzie lee
Post a Comment