Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Splish Splash

Bree mentioned a company called Splish that makes cool swimsuits. I thought this one might be good for me since I've improved this year but still have got a long way to go.

Here's the idea behind it: Turtles are really quite speedy. I mean, if you look at the sloth, which moves at 4 inches an hour, I'd say the turtle is basically a rocket ...

I like the idea of being a rocket, if only to a few :-)


Some of the suits are pretty funny like this one. Can you imagine some guy wearing this? If I didn't drown from swallowing so much water laughing, I'd probably have to get out of the pool before I peed in it.

There was no description or explanation provided. Maybe it's something like: Wear this to discourage your competition from drafting behind you or even getting into the pool with you. By default, you'll be a winner.

And you can also design your own custom swimsuit too. How fun!

6 comments:

Cliff Tam said...

This is so funny. I like the Xmas men's briefs :)

Someone should put on the briefs..if you can read this, you are drafting!!

Fe-lady said...

Love SPLISH! I have the Yikes! suit for my Alcatraz crossings...
Want to design my own someday, but need to get some creative juices flowing first!
You should get the rabbit suit...FAST! :-)

ShirleyPerly said...

Yeah, but in water, I think a turtle might actually be faster than a rabbit ;-)

PLANET3RRY said...

I've been wanting to get some swim briefs... these are cool and affordable.

ShirleyPerly said...

Great! Can't wait to see pictures :-D

Susan said...

So funny! I love these!