I had to send my laptop in for service the other day. The AC adapter was overheating and causing charging problems. Fortunately, I did some surfing online before buying a replacement and found out that many other Averatec owners had the same problem.
Good news: Since it's a manufacturing defect, the repair is covered even though the laptop is no longer under warranty. All I have to do was ship the laptop for service at my expense.
Bad news: I will be without a laptop for the next two weeks while I'm back in Hawaii (I leave tomorrow) :-(
So I will post some pictures of the new home when I return end of February. Aloha and Hau`oli Lâ o Lono-i-ke-aweawe-aloha (Happy Valentine's Day)!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hmm haiwaii sounds very nice when there is tons of snow dumped on where i live.
Well, if you are going to be in Hawaii, better to do things that don't involve a laptop.
Enjoy the trip!!!
It's the second of March.... don't you have that laptop back YET????? C'mon, wanna hear from you!
I'm finally back home again. Stayed in Hawaii a week longer than planned, then had to go to Little Rock for a race. But my laptop is back and working (woohoo!!). I'll be updating my blog and catching up on all that's been happening with others soon.
Post a Comment