Tuesday, February 13, 2007

No laptop for 2 weeks (ugh)

I had to send my laptop in for service the other day. The AC adapter was overheating and causing charging problems. Fortunately, I did some surfing online before buying a replacement and found out that many other Averatec owners had the same problem.

Good news: Since it's a manufacturing defect, the repair is covered even though the laptop is no longer under warranty. All I have to do was ship the laptop for service at my expense.

Bad news: I will be without a laptop for the next two weeks while I'm back in Hawaii (I leave tomorrow) :-(

So I will post some pictures of the new home when I return end of February. Aloha and Hau`oli Lâ o Lono-i-ke-aweawe-aloha (Happy Valentine's Day)!

4 comments:

Cliff said...

Hmm haiwaii sounds very nice when there is tons of snow dumped on where i live.

MarathonChris said...

Well, if you are going to be in Hawaii, better to do things that don't involve a laptop.

Enjoy the trip!!!

Ellie said...

It's the second of March.... don't you have that laptop back YET????? C'mon, wanna hear from you!

ShirleyPerly said...

I'm finally back home again. Stayed in Hawaii a week longer than planned, then had to go to Little Rock for a race. But my laptop is back and working (woohoo!!). I'll be updating my blog and catching up on all that's been happening with others soon.