Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Motivational Video



My sister Joyce created a cute little video to motivate me for the big event. I just LOVED it and wanted to share it with other family members and friends. It will play in a new browser window and may take a little while to load so please be patient ...

Note that the bike shown is NOT the one I'll be riding at IMFL. That photo was taken during my first-ever sprint tri where I rode my old mountain bike with (gasp) aerobars on it. Just one of many reminders as to how far I've come this past year.

THANKS JOYCE !!!

PS - That old TV theme song is still one of my favorites!

2 comments:

marathonchris44 said...

Hi Shirley - just found your blog today and am enjoying it. Best wishes on the race. I will be tracking you as well!

Anonymous said...

Great video! I'll be tracking you! I hope you really enjoy the day!