Tuesday, January 09, 2007

OMG, I Goofed!

Being relatively new to blogging and this blogger tool, I did not realize I had turned on Comment Moderation at some point. This prevented a number of previous comments from automatically appearing when posted. Only when I transitioned to using the new Google blogger today did I see that I had some 38 comments waiting to be reviewed!

I've just turned off this feature and allowed everyone's comments to be publicly viewed. Please forgive me for this oversight. I most certainly welcome comments and will read all those that I just found out about.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test comment just to make sure it appears automatically.

Flatman said...

No biggie...at least you got it fixed! :)

Tri-Dummy said...

Shirley,
Thanks for your comments regarding my friend...really appreciated them!

Congrats on your new quarters in Hawaii!

ShirleyPerly said...

Hmm, it seems that this new Google version I switched to yesterday causes an annoying message about viewing secure and non-secure items to pop up every freakin time I want to post/view comments.

If anyone knows how to disable this warning, please let me!

TJ said...

i'm sticking with the old version until i HAVE to switch.

Cliff said...

Shirley,

U sure is popular.. :)

My coach told me to not go on the trainer for more than 4 hr. I might have to not listen to him :P